Study in UK


UK Study visa with and Without IELTS

Study in United Kingdom:

Tier 4 is UK study visa program. You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over. Eligibility to study in UK:

  • You must have: an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor.
  • CAS-Your education provider will send you a reference number called a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) once they’ve offered you a place on a course. You’ll need to enter this on your visa application.
  • Enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances and the funds should be 28 days old.
  • Students should be informed that the UK Visa is a point based visa system and it is essential for applicants to meet all the requirements of the Immigration Rules and have 40 points in total.

Note: Students are required to have a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies from a fully licensed Tier 4 sponsor. UK government allow for up to two years PSW rights for international students.

💬 Need help?